Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest US$2 per day for housekeeping, and US$5 per trip for porterage.
Seattle’s Pop Culture Experience Private Tour Exhibitions
• Indie Game Revolution sponsored by Nintendo - the most groundbreaking and creative work in contemporary video game culture.
• Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses - the world's most extensive exhibition of memorabilia celebrating the music and history of Seattle rock luminaries, Nirvana.
• Holodome - new immersive reality space that transports you to incredible places
• Fantasy Worlds of Myth and Magic - view an original manuscript page from Game of Thrones, See the Wicked Witch of the West’s hat from The Wizard of Oz, weaponry from The Lord of the Rings, the battle headdress and staff used by the White Witch in The Chronicles of Narnia, and other iconic costumes and props from TV and the silver screen.
• Sound Lab - Multimedia installations invite hands-on interaction so that visitors can explore the tools of rock 'n' roll through electric guitars, drums, samplers, mixing consoles, and more.
• Hendrix: Wild Blue Angel - from 1966-1970 travel alongside the legendary Jimi Hendrix at the height of his fame.
• Science Fiction & Fantasy Hall of Fame
• Scared to Death - features more than 50 props and costumes from film and television including A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The Walking Dead, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Bride of Frankenstein, Dawn of the Dead, Hostel, Jeepers Creepers, and Pet Sematary.
• Pearl Jam: Home and Away - first-hand look at Pearl Jam’s journey from 1990 to the present and into the future through more than 200 artifacts directly from the band’s Seattle warehouse.